Thursday, January 13, 2011

I want: a denim bag --

I like the idea of a denim bag -- I used to have one and used it almost every day. Then it died and I never got another denim bag. And I never thought to get one.

Until I saw these Kate Spade bags.

Kate Spade Dungarees Emily Satchel,Denim,one size
Kate Spade Dungarees Quinn Tote,Denim,one size

I especially like the Emily -- but I don't know if it keeps it's shape. (It looks too soft.)

The Quinn is a classic Kate Spade design and this incarnation comes in denim. It looks a bit small but I've read about how nice it looks and how much it can actually carry.

My favorite Quinn is this one:
Kate Spade Les Fetes Metallic Quinn Tote,Pink Multi,one size

I like looking through the Kate Spade website (I cannot buy because, a: they don't accept international orders and, b: I can't afford it) because their colors and styles are amazing and perfectly suited to me and my needs.

Maybe when I win the lottery? I'll definitely allocate money towards getting some Kate Spade items. ^_^

No comments: