Tuesday, March 01, 2005

And what might seem to be a series of unfortunate events,
may in fact, be the first steps of a journey.

- Violet Baudelaire, Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events

This is something I would have to remember --

My J and I saw it today at Galleria 1. It's a nice movie and a fairly good adaptation of the stories by Lemony Snicket.

* * *

How good is your English? --

A curious test.

This is how I did --
Extreme Special Case
You scored 0% Beginner, 0% Intermediate, 87% Advanced, and 77% Expert!

Your test results are extremely interesting. Though your test scores in the beginner and intermediate levels weren't very high, you got at least 75% of the advanced and expert level questions correct. Possibly you guessed very well in the advanced and expert level sections? I don't know what else to say. You puzzle me immensely.

And I took the quiz again (although G and I had a laugh at the original results -- yes, I am a puzzle. ^_^)

English Genius
You scored 86% Beginner, 86% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 77% Expert!
You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

No comments: