Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Do you wish you could breathe underwater? --

Your way's four inches, mine is an inch and a half. Do you want to pay for the extra gas?
- The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

Finally got to watch "The Life Aquatic" -- I loved Anderson's previous work "The Royal Tenenbaums" and I was really excited to watch this movie.

In a word? "Wow."

(Let me gather my thoughts about the movie and I'll try to write about it. ^_^)

I checked Wes Anderson's information on IMDB and I found out that he's working on "The Fantastic Mr. Fox" -- a film adaptation of Roald Dahl's work.

Hurrah!

* * *

Monday was hot --

Not only was it hot --

According to PAGASA, it was the hottest day of the year. And my J and I were out traipsing about Greenhills and Galleria. We watched "Robots" in Theater Mall and were very very happy to be the only ones in the theater during the 11am show. (The popcorn that day was yum!)

After the movie, we decided to take a short cab ride to Galleria and we had the great misfortune of getting into a cab with a busted air conditioner. I really don't like the new system in Greenhills Shopping Center.

We were slowly roasting inside the cab as it inched through traffic going to Galleria. When we were in front of LSGH, we decided to just walk the rest of the way.

It was so, so hot! >_<

I've decided to postpone all afternoon activities and to schedule everything during the morning or after 6.

And I'm rethinking my plan to take up classes this summer.

* * *

Oh --

One more thing:

I love my J.

No comments: