Thursday, March 10, 2005

Photos! --

Discovered that Island Photo in Shoppesville can copy pictures from your phone and burn it to a CD.

Discovered also that all I need is one of those infrared port thingies and I can do the same at home.

I took this one during one of the English Dept-sponsored seminars and I volunteered to help with registration. I really, really love taking pictures of the SocSci building in Ateneo. Interesting talaga yung structure niya.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On my way home one afternoon late last year, the sky was this really strange mix of gray and pink. The only camera I had with me was my K500i -- Good thing it still turned out okay.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And this one, G calls "blog-worthy" -- my J and I were in Starbucks Magallanes waiting for Druid's Keep to open. Cute lang talaga ng hun ko -- couldn't resist taking his picture.

... I love my K500i -- beginning to wonder how much nicer these would look if I got the S700...

* * *

More quizzes! --

I took this one because my bro loves science. (hahaha -- that didn't make sense -- oh well ^_^)

Mo... Molybdenum
You scored 37 Mass, 36 Electronegativity, 75 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!
I like to think of you as the miracle worker in The Princess Bride... you can do anything and you do it for the betterment of society. Just because you can raise the dead and make flying wagons and stuff doesn't mean that you show off about it though. You are capable of forming bizarre webs of relationships in which individuals are accomplices, lovers, coworkers, and so on all at once. I once saw you hanging out at the center of a cycloheptatriene... it was completely freakish and bizarre, and I'm not sure I've known what to think of you since. But hey, to each their own. Oh, and stay away from the carbon monoxide... you suck that stuff up.

Take the test! Which chemical element am I?

For Edgar Allan Poe fans! Grabe na test!

This is how I did:
You know SHIT!
You scored 44 Poe points!

Jumping on the bandwagon -- A Da Vinci Code Test

Da Vinci Code Maniac
You scored 73 points!
Congratulations! You almost know the book's every line! That's great, means you enjoyed the book as much as I did!!!

For people who love comic books.

Seth Cohen.
You are 65 percent comic book geek!
You've got a significant amount of comics know-how, yet can still get non-creepy members of the opposite sex to talk to you. You're sitting pretty, my friend.

* * *

Why all the quizzes? --

The semester is almost ending and I have some free time because I finished checking all my papers and I've encoded all of my students' grades. I'm really just waiting for final exams on Monday and final drafts on Wednesday and then I am done, done, done for the school year. ^_^

No comments: