Thursday, March 31, 2005

I wanted to be Edna --

Mirage
Which Incredibles Character Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

* * *

I thought I would be Lawful Good --

... and I ended up an Elf, just like my J. The funny thing is, Elves are my J's least favorite characters for D&D. ^_^

Chaotic Good Half-Elf Bard

Alignment:
Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.

Race:
Half-Elves are a cross between a human and an elf. They are smaller, like their elven ancestors, but have a much shorter lifespan. They are sometimes looked down upon as half-breeds, but this is rare. They have both the curious drive of humans and the patience of elves.

Primary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Secondary Class:


Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Law and Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXX (5)
Neutral - XXXXX (5)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXX (8)

Good and Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral - XXX (3)
Evil ---- (0)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Elf ------ XXXXXX (6)
Gnome ---- XXXX (4)
Halfling - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Dwarf ---- (-1)
Half-Orc - XXX (3)

Class:
Fighter -- X (1)
Barbarian - (-2)
Ranger --- XXXX (4)
Monk ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Paladin -- XXXXXX (6)
Cleric --- X (1)
Mage ----- XX (2)
Druid ---- XX (2)
Thief ---- XXXXX (5)
Bard ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Take this test here.

* * *

We're having a heat wave, a tropical heatwave --

I'm getting so dark na and my face is getting really red! Waaaaah! I thought I was smart na when I scheduled all my errands in the morning -- it's just as bad pala. Bleh.

I remember last year, around this time din -- I was complaining about the heat and stuff and science-geek-beloved bro had to ask the question --

"Would you rather be sweating in the heat or get wet in the rain?"

Hmmm --

* * *

Big News for me! --

I finally did it! I finally got myself a 128mb Memory Stick for my camera. ^_^

I got so tired of constantly having to erase pictures from my 8mb sticks so I asked my sister to get me one and she gave me the money for it. Hurrah!

This comes just in time as we are set to do food sampling this Monday and I would like to take pictures of my J and me "sampling" the food at Mandarin. ^_^

The experience of wanting to get a new memory stick made me realize that I really am afraid to commit to big purchases -- I've been planning on getting a new memory stick for the past month and my sister has always been very supportive and gives me the money for it. Each time I go to the place, though -- I panic and freeze. I always end up going home and returning the money to my sis.

Apparently, I can easily spend (and buy) as long as the item is priced under a thou -- beyond it takes serious contemplation.

No comments: