Saturday, March 19, 2005

Saturday is the day between Friday and Sunday --

Had a pretty full day today:
- went for a fitting at Njork. This time it was cloth and the fabric is really, really beautiful. When I wear it, I want to cry or laugh or cry and laugh. It's exhilirating to wear something so beautiful meant for such a beautiful occasion. Basta -- beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

- made sure my digital camera was working well and even got batteries for it -- but I think the batteries we got were old because it couldn't handle the demands of the camera. It's okay -- took some pictures with my phone and Francis (the designer) also took pictures with his camera.

- made plans to meet with friends for an afternoon in Greenhills. We met up at Galleria and walked to Metrowalk for some *ahem* stuff and then we went to Greenhills. Discovered that many of the stores from Virra Mall transferred to Shoppesville. Found lots of really cool stuff.

- my J and I bought matching shirts. ^_^ Will take a picture of us when we wear them at the same time. ^_^

- had two "dud" drinks today -- the first one is from Gloria Jean's and the second one was from Bag of Beans. This is our second time in Gloria Jean's and we still don't know what to order when we're there -- we tried their Strawberry and Cream, which was mostly Strawberry (which I like) and not a lot of Cream. The second one was at Bag of Beans -- we tried their milkshake. I think they were rushing the preparation for it because it was mostly milk and no ice cream. =P

I had a fun day -- was with fun people and did fun things. ^_^ Fun, fun, fun. ^_^

No comments: