Friday, October 24, 2003

Quote:
You know at the end of the day,
When you close the door and you're all alone...
and you strip off your armor and lower your guard and peel away the mask...
When there's nobody watching and nothing to hide...
and you no longer need to be strong or clever or pretty or brave...
There's just you.
That's it.
That's the soul.
- Oracle, Batgirl #45 (Dylan Horrocks, writer)

* * *

So many things happening!

October 25 is World Toy Camera Day. Read more about it here. I have a fresh roll of film in my Holga and C gave me a roll of B&W T400.

October 31 - Scary Godmother (the animated series) premieres on the Disney Channel at 9pm

November 5 - my friend is part of a group show at Gallery Nine, SM Megamall at 6 pm. (This is also opening day of Matrix Revolutions. H'ray!)

* * *

I worry for our country. All this politicking can't be healthy for us.

Now they're impeaching Davide. Who'll be next?

~sigh~

No comments: