Monday, October 06, 2003

Thesis Burnout

All I need to do before the semester ends is to submit a revised draft of my Chapter 1. I've been percolating the ideas for some time now and I know what I need to write.

So why is it that, when I sat down to write it, I had a visual image of the completed, revised draft but I couldn't write it down on paper? Something in me is impatient that I can't get something that is done (mentally), done in reality.

Did that make any sense at all?

Oh, new stuff I got yesterday: Dido's latest album and Lisa Ono's Dans Mon Ile (French Bossa Nova singer -- E got me started listening to Bossa Nova ^_^)

It is 7:33am -- I have about 30 minutes to get my act together. ~sigh~

On the other hand, it is 12 days before I go on a 3-day vacation. (H'ray!)

No comments: