Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December 12: New food --

December 12: New food --
You’re now in love with Lebanese food and you didn’t even know what it was in January of this year.


It has to be Chef Tony's Limited Edition Belgian Butter with Honey Roasted Walnut -- it is the reason why I gained weight this Christmas.  I've actually made excuses to go to SM just so I can buy a small tub of it.


As for new cuisine, I think we've tried them all here in Iloilo.  I am fortunate that my husband is quite the adventurous eater so I inevitably have to try whatever he's having.


We did just discover how delicious kimchi rice is.  (Korean food is not new to us but we usually order bibimbap.)  Johann ordered it yesterday -- and he had it today ... so I took a spoonful and then another.


Now I want some for tomorrow. O_o



No comments: