Friday, December 23, 2011

December 9: Challenge --

December 9: Challenge --
Something that really made you grow this year. That made you go to your edge and then some. What made it the best challenge of the year for you?


I'm ashamed to admit that I've had a very lax year.  I indulged myself -- and I'm actually not happy about how my year is ending.


For those who don't know me -- I'm very tightly-wound up and can get very precise about life.  This year, I decided to try a different approach and let go completely.


Have I grown this year?  Not so much.  I believe I am stuck in a cycle -- and I am too comfortable and lazy to want to step out of it.


I have promised myself (and my husband) -- that I would take better control of my life in 2012.  I have done indulgence and extravagance.  It is time to return to austerity and self-restraint.

No comments: