Tuesday, December 06, 2011

December 5; Night out --

Did you have a night out with friends or a loved one that rocked your world? Who was there? What was the highlight of the night?


My husband and I rarely get to go out at night.  To my mind, I've had 2 this year --

The first one was for our friend's birthday -- he treated us to Lamesa Grill and we were able to try the pritchon (so expensive -- but very delicious) -- and then we capped the evening with coffee and dessert at Starbucks.

The second one was during our recent trip to Manila -- we had dinner with C (and her new hubby) and I finally got the chance to meet J (one of C's close friends) -- the best part of the evening was going to Swensens for ice cream.

Oh the joy on Seth's face as he was presented with an ice cream creation of whipped cream, wafer and chocolate.

Both times, the company was exceptional -- and the conversation always insightful.

I have very few friends -- but they're all keepers.

No comments: