Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 15 Best packaging. 
Did your headphones come in a sweet case? See a bottle of tea in another country that stood off the shelves?


Wow -- this one's hard.  


Top of my head?
1.  C's wedding invitation -- it isn't a conventional invitation -- but I love that I know it was hers and O's.  It had their personal style and it made the invitation (and the whole affair) very intimate.


2.  Kate Spade -- the quirky packaging, the colors, the cute little sayings, etc. etc. etc. ad infinitum.


3.  Japanese mooks -- a mook is a magazine/book that features a specific something.  This year, I got the Kate Spade mook and my brother got me the Tintin mook.  What I love about it is that it usually comes with a free bag/goody. ^_^


4.  Pot of Gold (ebay.ph seller) -- I bought a cute necklace from them a few months ago and I love the packaging!  Newspaper print + stamps + stickers!  I didn't have the heart to throw it away!


5.  Apple -- I is i-Sheep.  Moo.

No comments: