Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 14: Rush --

December 14: Rush. 
When did you get your best rush of the year?


I get a rush while baking -- and then after, when the cakes are done and everyone is enjoying a slice or two.


This year, I was baking quite a bit for the most part of the year.  I loved that the house smelled like chocolate or vanilla or chocolate and vanilla.  (My skills are limited as is my repertoire.)


I love involving our cook and my kids -- I love that we are all learning something new each time we bake.


Sadly, the baking god seems to have left me -- and the last baking project we made (carrot cupcakes) came out dense, flat and not sweet.


I will try to get back into baking next year -- when we've lost the holiday pounds and are ready to gain the summer pounds. ^_^

No comments: