Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Because I now have time to do this --

Found this on N's blog -- I thought it was interesting and wanted to give it a go ^_^

13 Random Things You Like
13. Really crunchy fishballs with the sweet sauce
12. Going to the spa for a two-hour break from reality
11. Going abroad and having money to go shopping
10. Bookstores and enough time to browse through it
9. A really good musical (and tickets that aren't too expensive)
8. Being able to do something nice for a friend
7. Singapore
6. Watching Unwrapped on weekdays at 630pm with my sister and my J
5. Knowing what my bros want and being able to get it for them
4. Discovering something new and being able to share that experience with my J
3. A good game of VtES
2. A well-written book
1. My life and how everything is progressing smoothly

12 Great Movies
12. Amelie
11. Hero
10. Turn Right, Turn Left
9. Glory
8. The Royal Tenenbaums
7. Breakfast at Tiffany's
6. Before Sunrise
5. The Last Samurai
4. Possession
3. Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death/Rebirth and End of Evangelion
2. Gone with the Wind
1. My Sassy Girl

11 Good Bands/Artists
11. The Corrs
10. Lisa Ono
9. Lisa Loeb
8. U2
7. REM
6. Counting Crows
5. Eraserheads
4. Duncan Shiek
3. Sarah Mclachlan
2. Dave Matthews Band
1. Tori Amos

10 Things About You
10. I am obsessive-compulsive and carry a bottle of isopropyl alcohol in my bag
9. I love both sweet and salty stuff
8. I love wearing sandals/rubber slippers -- I really hate wearing and walking in heels.
7. I own 1 pair of formal leather heels
6. I live in skirts
5. I love Shakespeare (and tried to read through ALL of it -- but didn't)
4. I love being a teacher
3. I am very picky about the books I read and when I read them -- I have books I've bought years ago and still haven't read. It took me two years to get through AS Byatt's A Biographer's Tale.
2. I adore my siblings
1. I am still in awe of how freaky/cool it is to be with someone whom I share the same birthdate with

9 Friends Nung Kabataan
9. Abbie
8. Chenggay
7. Elben
6. Michael
5. Chun Leng
4. Iris
3. Doreen
2.
1.
... I really didn't have that many friends growing up

8 Favorite Foods/Drinks
8. caramel popcorn
7. Jollibee Chicken Joy
6. orange juice
5. Ice Monster Mango with Sago
4. Congo Grill sisig
3. M&Ms Peanut Butter
2. peanut butter and Nutella <-- this counts as a food, right? ^_^ 1. Earl Grey Tea with milk

7 Things You Wear Every Day
7. watch
6. anklet my J gave me for our first monthsary
5. glasses
4. a skirt
3.
2.
1.

6 Things That Make You Happy
6. waking up in the mornings and knowing I am completely at peace with the universe
5. being with friends
4. trips abroad
3. lazy Sundays
2. my sibs
1. my J

5 Shows You Watch
5. As Told By Ginger
4. Unwrapped
3. Will and Grace
2. Ed
1. Even Stevens

4 Things That Irritate You
4. when it gets too hot
3. when I don't know what to wear in the morning <--- yes, I am this shallow and vain 2. narrow-minded idiots 1. people who drive but shouldn't because they suck at it

3 Celebrities You Admire
3. Tori Amos
2. Bono
1. Susan Sarandon

2 People on Friendster Whom You Invited First
2. my cousin J and her hubby
1. Galactus

One Greatest Fear in Life
1. Mediocrity

* * *

Advance Notice --

My J and I will be trying the new Sun Cellular promo -- the unlimited text thingy --

So for a week (will let you guys know when the week starts), we'll be using different numbers to test whether it's worth it.

No comments: