Friday, October 29, 2004

You have to see this! --

Pretty Art!

And you can buy prints! Yay!

And this is another interesting place --

I got these links will checking through a friend's friends bloglist --

* * *

The things I learn from watching Buffy --

Giles: You all right?
Willow: Yeah.
Giles: Ah yes, because your good mood is both obvious and contagious.
Willow: I had a fight with Tara. It was awful.
Giles: Oh, I'm sorry. (takes the box and walks toward the shelves behind the counter)
Willow: (OS) Me too.
Giles: You two don't quarrel much, do you?
Willow: Never. Until today.
Giles: Well, now it's over.
Willow: (very upset) Over? How can it be over? I just found her!
Giles: The quarrel is over.
Willow: (quieter) Oh. Yeah.
Giles: Uh, you'll feel better when you've made your apologies and you'll know that you can fight without the world ending. (walks toward the rear door) I know it all seems bleak now, but as they say, this too... (Giles opens the door to discover one of Glory's demons, Slook, who was listening at the door. Slook falls into the room.) ... shall pass.

- Buffy Season 5 Episode #97: "Tough Love" from this site

* * *

From Yahoo! Astrology --

Daily Couples:
Take time out to relax together -- even if that just means shutting the bedroom door and tuning into a nature show. Reconnect via giggling.

I like the idea of the last part. ^_^

~giggle~

* * *

And I keep forgetting to rave about this --

M's dad came back from the US and gave M the CDs for Wicked and Last Five Years --

M let me listen to Wicked when he visited me at the store -- Ohmygoditissocool! >_<

No comments: