Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Yay! --

As of 11:30am today, I am officially on sem break.

Yay!

I was supposed to be done with everything yesterday morning, but I had to wait for one student to submit the requirements. ~sigh~

I got a trim at Bench Fix and will now devote some time to taking care of my skin (which was woefully unattended to all this time)

Yes, I am vain.

Anyhoo -- now that I have free time, this is my list of things to do:
- get a haircut = done!
- watch a movie with my J = done! (but I want more, please -- preferably with caramel popcorn ^_^)
- meet up with college friends (I had lunch with my friend JC last Friday and I realized how much I miss these people)
- have coffee and cakes with E and G (*ahem* -- poke poke ^_^)
- read Tuck Everlasting
- read Dicken's A Christmas Carol
- learn how to drive
- get driver's license
- fix/organize my room and my house (erg -- I am not looking forward to this)
- learn how to make my own caramel popcorn (will try to get this done later -- my J and I are going to Fresh to get the ingredients)

* * *

The Vienna Boys Choir will be in town for a performance on November 7. Tickets range from PhP500 to PhP2500.

* * *

For some strange reason, I want to go to Vietnam.

Probably because of all the spring rolls I've been eating here.

Or I really just want to go.

And Shanghai -- to visit C.

Gaaah! Wanderlust! >_<

No comments: