Sunday, October 10, 2004

So this is what this is like --

It's Sunday and I woke up this morning with nothing to do.

It is a wonderful feeling -- not to be rushed or hassled by the knowledge that Monday is 24 hours away.

I'm done checking all my papers. I don't really have to report to work anymore -- except this Wednesday when my En10 class has their final exam.

*exhales*

It was a hectic last few weeks -- and the last week wasn't so great --

I had to deal with a very annoying student whom I just want to scream at right now.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! <-- there.

^_^

Much better.

So many things planned today -- a lunch buffet, an Interior Design exhibit at Paseo Center and magazines to buy. ^_^

* * *

Fahrenheit 9/11 --

My J and I had planned to watch Super Size Me yesterday but could not find our copy of it. We ended up watching Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11.

That was a very intense documentary. I lost myself in the narrative and was crying through it all.

What really got to me was the mother from Flint, Michigan -- I can't begin to imagine what it must be like to lose your son.

Or a parent. Or anyone for that matter.

My J and I then discussed the ongoing elections campaign in the US --

I don't want Bush to win, but I don't think Kerry has what it takes to win.

~sigh~

No comments: