Monday, October 04, 2004

Oh, how the gods must be laughing right now --

So it's the last week of classes and it's a very hectic week for me --

Consultations for final drafts, oral presentations to be graded, first drafts to be returned, etc. etc. --

And here I am with a fever and painful joints.

And just last week, I was telling all of my students to "hang in there" and to "mind their healths" because they wouldn't want to be sick at this crucial point in the semester.

Hardeharhar =P

* * *

Sunday --

Come and rest your bones with me
Driving slow on Sunday morning
And I never want to leave
- Maroon 5, "Sunday Morning"

My J and I had such grand plans for Sunday. We were going to Galleria to watch a movie and then go around to check out the new stuff. Lunch was going to be at Mangan (which we both love --)

But I woke up feeling really weird -- my bones were hurting and I was clammy.

He brought over some orange juice and we spent the day at the house na lang.

Though it wasn't what we originally planned to do, I'd like to think we still had a grand time -- watching all those shows on Lifestyle and Disney --

No comments: