Friday, October 15, 2004

Weekend Fun! --

.... and it started yesterday!

My J and I had a walking tour of my part of town -- we started in Little Baguio (near Xavier School) and then made our way to Ortigas and then to Wilson (where we made a LOT of stops: Wei Wang for ma pa -- beef jerky, Green Joy for haw flakes) and to J. Abad where we visited Ice Monster for ... erm ... ice stuff, Tita Merce's for sisig and bbq and another Chinese place for canned coffee)

And then back to Little Baguio.

And, no -- we didn't eat them all. >_<

We plan to watch movies this weekend (so many to choose from >_<) and hang out with a friend on his birthday on Sunday.

I'm lucky to be able to spend this much time with my J -- and the funny thing is, I still get excited to see him everytime. There's always a new kwento or chika. There's always something new to do.

~tee hee~

My J makes me smile. =D

* * *

In other news --

Am nearly done checking papers -- I can't believe I'll be giving Cs and Ds to students ...

in English! That's really an achievement, considering I have a built-in basement mindset not to give anything lower than an 85. Seriously -- just do the work, show some effort and that counts as an 85 in my book.

And, yet, some students have managed to get Cs (70-74) and Ds (60-69).

Oh well.

*shrug*

* * *

Pleasant Surprise --

While checking the final drafts for my En11 class, I stumbled upon some notes written by my students thanking me for the semester.

It's nice to get that kind of affirmation. ^_^

* * *

Cabaret! --

Is opening at Music Museum on November 5. I wanna watch it!


No comments: