Thursday, December 09, 2010

December 1: One Word --

Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?
(Author: Gwen Bell)


2010 was my year of discovery. I discovered new (romance) authors to read. I discovered new recipes to try out. I discovered new colors to love (gray and yellow).

I also discovered what a mess I've made of my life and how careless I've become with things that should matter -- and I'm glad that I still have time to take control and make the necessary changes.

I would like 2011 to be my year of fulfillment -- the year where I would complete my MA and the year that will see the fruition of all the changes I've made in my life in 2010.

No comments: