Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December 28: Achieve --

What’s the thing you most want to achieve next year? How do you imagine you’ll feel when you get it? Free? Happy? Complete? Blissful? Write that feeling down. Then, brainstorm 10 things you can do, or 10 new thoughts you can think, in order to experience that feeling today.

(Author: Tara Sophia Mohr)


(My brother will frown when he reads this) I have a list of things that I want to buy for myself next year. They are all material things and I am very happy that I have made such a list -- it's motivating me to manage my family's money wisely and prudently, hoping that I can find a bit extra in the end to buy my beloved extavagances. It's also allowed me to prioritize my expenses -- I will not be traveling much this coming year -- maybe one big trip (or maybe not) and a few small trips ... because I want to use my travel money for said items. ^_^

I imagine feeling a sense of accomplishment that I've gotten what I've set out to get. I also imagine feeling restless, wondering what to do/get next. ^_^

No comments: