Sunday, December 12, 2010

December 12: Body Integration --

This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn’t mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present?
(Author: Patrick Reynolds)


I know what this feels like -- to have everything in place and everything just runs smoothly. It's exhilirating to feel that alive But I can't remember a moment when I felt like this this year. I am sure I have -- but I can't pull up a memory right now.

When I sit down with my kids to read or play, I feel a synergy between my mind and my heart -- it's wonderful to be in tune with the joy and wonder that's around you.

When I am out for my morning walk, there is an integration of mind and body. I walk, I plan the day, I walk.

But all at the same time? Hmmm...

No comments: