Sunday, December 26, 2010

December 25: Photo --

Sift through all the photos of you from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where, and what it best reveals about you.
(Author: Tracey Clark)


I haven't really had a lot of pictures of myself taken this year -- I'm a little self-conscious about how I look.

There are two pictures I'd like to share:

Photobucket

My husband took this picture while we were waiting to get our hair cut. I like this picture because:

a. I'm reading.
b. I'm wearing one of my favorite skirts.
c. I look like I'm really engrossed in the book.

With 2 kids and a household to manage, I have very few moments where I can be this quiet and engaged in reading. I love finding these pockets of time for myself. ^_^

Photobucket

This second picture was taken just a few moments ago. I finally got my hair cut short and I love it. (I've been wearing my hair long for the past few months and I was getting tired of the weight and upkeep) --

I had it done on a whim -- on my way home from picking up the food and cake for our Christmas Eve dinner.

The curls from my last perm are still there and I love how unpredictable they are -- my hair actually looks like a flyaway mess but I love how lively it looks. ^_^

No comments: