Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December 14: Appreciate --

What’s the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it? (Author: Victoria Klein)

My family. I have a great support system around me --

I have a husband who understands my moods. (And who is able to see things that I have overlooked so all our bases are covered.)

I have kids who are so open about their love (and their complaints) --

I have a sister who listens to me.

I have parents who call every morning (sometimes too early, though) to check up on us.

I have brothers who don't blink even when I ask them to get me a bra at M&S.

Even my extended family is awesome.

My kids' ninongs and ninangs are amazing people who (I know) will inspire my kids to do the amazing things that they do.

The few friends I have here in Iloilo are so, so much fun and insightful.

I have not been able to show my appreciation to all these people. (I hope they know how much I appreciate them.)

No comments: