Saturday, December 25, 2010

December 22: Travel --

How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year? (Author: Tara Hunt)

I went to Singapore with my sister and Seth in January. It was my son's first time abroad and he absolutely enjoyed the experience. (My parents don't think it's practical to bring them this young because they don't remember the experience -- but Seth does!)

After that, it was several short trips to Cebu (my favorite destination) and some trips to Manila.

I've discovered that I find it difficult to go to Manila with the 2 kids in tow (plus 2 yayas) -- we don't have a car in Manila and it's difficult to get a taxi and travel around with them.

For the coming year, I would like to see Korea and maybe re-visit Hong Kong. I'm thinking of where to bring Seth again (and maybe Anya if we travel later in the year) -- but the only country that I think is suitable is Singapore.

No comments: