Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December 20: Beyond Avoidance --

What should you have done this year but didn’t because you were too scared, worried, unsure, busy or otherwise deterred from doing? (Bonus: Will you do it?) (Author: Jake Nickell)

I should have started losing all this pregnancy weight right after Anya was born. I am glad that I still fit into my current clothes but I am not happy about my flabby stomach that has lost all muscle.

Right now, I walk every morning and I'm being patient with myself. I know it isn't enough and I am thinking of doing something more (maybe yoga?) and I know it will take me time to lose all this extra weight. It took my 5 years to gain all of this. I am giving myself half that time to try to lost it all.

I hope to be in better shape next year. ^_^

No comments: